1. Is an account necessary for placing an order?
Although you can order as a guest, having an account will enhance your shopping experience by keeping you up to date with newsletters, storing your billing/shipping information and ensuring faster checkouts.
2. How do I make an account?
To create your very own Online Account, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right-hand corner of the home page
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the screen
3. What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign in page
- Enter your email address
- Click on the link sent to you in your email address
4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
5. Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
- Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
- Enter all your required shipping and billing information
- Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
2. What if I don’t get a Sales Order Summary?
A Sales Order Summary is essentially a soft receipt that should be emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you don’t get one in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder and if it still isn’t there, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your order.
3. Does adding an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
No, an item will only be reserved for you after you have confirmed your order at checkout.
4. How will I know that you have received my order?
The Sales Order Summary emailed to you will act as confirmation that your order has been logged in our record. If you do not get this email, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com
5. How can I track my order?
The ‘Order History’ section on your Dashboard will give you details pertaining to your previous orders as well the status of your current order with regards to the stage of processing.
6. What different order statuses can I face?
- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way.
- Order complete : Shipment received, and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
7. What are the benefits of ordering through an account?
Having an account will allow you to save your billing and shipping information for quick checkouts, allow you to view all your previous order history and enable you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter which will keep you up to date with all of our exciting new products and promotions.
8. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
Your Order ID will be used to identify your order and will be a part of the Order Sales Summary email. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched with your Tracking ID which will allow you to check the status of your delivery on the courier’s website.
9. Can I add items or make changes to an existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
1. What payment options do I have?
- Cash on Delivery (available nationwide)
- Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit)
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for any clarification.
4. What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail COD, please follow these instruction.
- At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery’
- Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash)
5. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available internationally?
Unfortunately, COD is only available in Pakistan.
6. Can the billing address differ from the shipping address?
For Cash on Delivery orders, billing address is not required. We only require your shipping address which will be the address you want your order delivered to. For Credit Card orders, we require both billing and shipping address, which can be the same or different addresses. To use a different billing address, simply check the ‘Use a different billing address’ option under the ‘Billing Address’ tab on the checkout page.
7. If an article is out of stock, how can I be informed about its re-arrival?
For out of stock items, please enter your email address in the given text box to get an email about article availability. Alternatively, please call our Customer Support helpline, and we will be more than happy to try and arrange the article you require.
8. Can I get an article reserved for me in stores before formal checkout?
Yes, you can. Please call our Customer Care Service at email@example.com and they will facilitate you with your reservation.
9. Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.
10. Is there any form of advance payment required for COD?
No, you need only pay the full amount in cash once your parcel is delivered to you.
1. What is the delivery time?
Local Order delivery can take between 1-7 working days, and International delivery can take between 7-15 working days; depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order.
2. What are the delivery charges for local orders?
We provide $15 flat rate based shipping nationwide.
3. Does the price of the order include shipping charges?
Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
4. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code while placing an order given is accurate. On the second failed attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us.
5. Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org and check if your order has been dispatched or not.
1. Why is it mandatory to give personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.
2. Is my personal information kept secured?
All payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. Only approved personnel have access to this data.
3. Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Although, online security is implied for each order and the confirmation procedure is one- time for account information, if you are utilizing a different debit/credit card, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.
4. What are cookies and why should I know about them?
5. If my credit/debit card is fraudulently used to make an order, what is the procedure of getting a refund?
In case of such a mishap, please call Customer Care at email@example.com and they will aid you in rectifying your transaction records and issue a refund. Please note that you may have to divulge personal card information.